Frequently Asked Questions

Here is a list of Common Questions

What does it take to qualify?
How Long can a family stay on Section 8?
Does it transfer from state to state
Is there an age limit?
Will I have to pay anything?
What is the Maxiumn about of people that can live under one roof?
What are the income requirements?
How long may a person live there ?
Who takes care of the Maintenance ?
If something is broke may I repair it myself ?
Is there a restriction on family and friends gathering ?
Are family and friends permitted to spend the night ?
If something is not working how do I report it ?
If my family size increases will i have the option to move into another unit ?
How often do you inspect the units ?

Additional Questions?

Contact Us